The New Way to success.advance.progress.
NT Liridoni was founded in 1989, right on time when trade was flourishing. The company was created as a local distributor in order to fulfill the needs of the region where it was operating. However, seeing that the demand was increasing, Liridoni started to function with the vision and the mission of a market leader.
Who We Are
Through years, Liridoni focused in the distribution of alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages (including world brands which were introduced in Kosovo for the first time). Then, the company focused in the industry of food and production. Today, Liridoni is listed in the top biggest five companies in Kosovo. Our strength includes an important distribution network with 4 logistics centers disseminated in the whole country, and a logistics center in Tirana, the capital of Albania.
Vision and Mission
• Clear Vision on future objectives
• Market leadership
• Distribute international famous brands
• Clientele satisfaction
• Revenue increase
• Offer costumers high quality famous brands
• Expand market in an efficient way
• The company has developed a distribution network – one central and three dislocated storehouses in Prishtina, Peja, Prizren and Mitrovica. Custom warehouse (marked yellow) has the ideal position in relation to most important regional markets, which is one advantage more for company and its business. Position of warehouse is one of the main keys of company‘ success, as well as a corner stone of its future development.
• Liridoni easily reaches all its clients in any time thanks to,
– good functioning of the following segments:
– HoReCa sector
– Mobile Sales Agents
– Direct Sale
• Our company is able to visit up to 700- 750 partners per day and to supply up to 500-550 partners with goods.
NT Liridoni possesses a strong experience in brand management and development for more than 25 years. Our team, which is composed of more than 200 employees (Including Supermarket and the Restaurant), insures efficient and effective work in the Kosovo market.
The goal is to keep a high work quality with each of the brands, while making the best use of time, marketing and budget. 80% of Liridoni staff possesses a Masters degree and works towards achieving the success of each of the brands, by enjoying marketing tools with the last technology in the market.
Future Plans and objectives
• Expanding market shares
• Increasing size and capacities of warehouses
• Increasing exports
• Discovering and acquiring foreign markets
• Enhancing capacity building for Liridoni staff
• Adapting to most recent technological equipment
• Develop the most efficient customer care service
• Become closer with customers
LIRIDONI was founded